From Kevin Edwards:
In My Diary is a free personal organizer. It runs on Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, and on Apple Mac.The primary display is based on a traditional diary format but, although all entries appear as one line of text, each actual entry can contain as many lines as required. Diary entries can be set to auto-repeat at the required interval. iCalendar files and vCards can be imported and exported so you can sync your data with other PIM software. In addition to the daily diary, there is also a daily journal facility, a calendar, address book with flexible labeling system, and anniversary entries and a notes section with links to diary entries. Advance and zero-hour warnings of events, birthdays and anniversaries appear upon loading and while running, and with a shortcut to your main data file placed in your computer's start-up folder.
What's new in this version: Version 2.56 has fixed notification emails were not arriving at the primary email address.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Resolve a memory leak in one of the functions that processes in...
- Manage your todo list simply and efficiently.
- Track global election news and show on your Windows 8 device.
- Organize and manage your ideas, tasks, and contacts.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Protect the executable files in Windows.
- Manage your task and stay motivated with to-do task list.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Gather & organize your computer hardware.
- Integrate your coolendar account to the browser.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content