From Mapsoft Computer:
Mapsoft Impress, an Acrobat plug-in, is a powerful desktop publishing tool that enables text to be added to a range of pages in a PDF file (text stamping). It can be used for headers and footers, page numbering. Variables can be set to define page numbering, total number of pages and date and time. Bates numbering is supported. It also supports the foreign language characters in Acrobat base fonts such as Times, Helvetica, Courier. Tryout is stamped on your PDF document.
More Products to Consider
- Export images and add thumbnail feature to your Acrobat.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage, modify, and stamp text and images to your PDF files.
- Process PDFs using tools for splitting, merging, stamping, book...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Mark pages within your electronic documents.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Remove defined page areas of your PDF documents.
- Modify media size of your PDF document pages.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Clean up badly formatted text from a variety of sources.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert PDF files into Text files without the need of Adobe Acr...
- Transform your text files into PDF format.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Split PDF document page by page.
- Convert PDF files to images in batch mode via command line.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Create PDF forms that incorporate the new Acrobat Exchange feat...