Do you have a large family photo archive? So, it's program for you. ImageSign help you to sign any photo by text or date. You may choose any font style, color and size. It's easy to use: select folder, enter text and click "Sign". The inscription will help to save memory about the photo place or date. Keep your photo archive in perfect condition.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Add the copyright sign, text, watermarks, and dates to photos o...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create and compress photo albums and interactive slideshows.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Add dates, titles, and descriptions to your pictures.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, organize, and edit photo albums with audio clips and te...
- Retouch your pictures and lay them out on album pages.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Organize and manage digital photo albums and edit photo.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create albums with your digital pictures on CDs.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Build web HTML image, photo albums, or video galleries.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Change wallpaper at specified intervals using whichever folder ...
- Edit and improve your digital photos.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Resize and convert images in bulk between well known graphic fo...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: