ImageEngine...Image Export not only for Acrobat Professional(s)!
The Adobe Acrobat plug-in exports images from PDF documents in prepress quality. While the Acrobat built-in function changes the color space of the images into the RGB color space, ImageEngine maintains the original color space.
ImageEngine is available for Mac OS 9.2 and Mac OS X 10.2 and works with Acrobat 5 as well as with Acrobat 6 / 7 Professional and Standard.
- Inspect: creates a PDF containing information about the images of a source PDF.
- Extract: creates a PDF containing only the images from a source PDF.
- Render: uses the Acrobat render method to save the images of a source PDF either as Macintosh Pictures or in the format of a QuickTime Exporter.
- Render PDF: combines the Render Pages function and the Import function and converts the original PDF document into a image based PDF with one step.
- Render Pages: uses the Acrobat render method of to save views of pages of a source PDF either as Mac Pictures or in the format of a QuickTime Exporter.
- Render Selection: uses the Acrobat render method to save the current graphics selection either as Mac Picture or in the format of a QuickTime Exporter.
- Import Images: searches a folder or volume, collecting images in a new PDF. The Import formats of QuickTime are used.
What's new in this version:
Fixed a resource conflict which could cause Acrobat 5.05 (under Mac OS 9 as well as Mac OS X) to crash when using the "Safe As" menu.