From Two Pilots:
Image Resize Guide allows you to make context-sensitive changes to the image size and aspect ratio by removing "unnecessary" portions yet keeping the "important" features intact. Removes objects from photos without visible traces. The best results are achieved against the background of snow, water, or greenery. Important areas can be specially marked and includes stepwise animated demo samples.
What's new in this version: In version 1.4.1 area Selection can be changed by right-clicking.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Separate objects from the background, and transfer them to anot...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Create morphing images and animation sequences from digital pho...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create Flash intros, AD banners, and e-cards without knowledge ...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create web photo albums with slide shows of your images.
- Change the image size and aspect ratio your photos.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content