From Pete Stewart Software:
View images, view and edit metadata, make slide shows and collages, print images, map images on Google Maps or Bing Maps, add GPS info to images, produce GPX files for use with other programs, query the Windows Desktop Index, scour a website for images, export metadata to spreadsheets, resize images, watermark images, mail images, convert images to and from common formats.
What's new in this version: Version 5.6.10 adds a Review mode for easy metadata tagging, improved GPX support, and numerous bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Strip personal information and GPS data from all your photos wi...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Protect your digital images with ease.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Resize photos and print in PDF collage format.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Connect a GPS Receiver to your PC and plot waypoints in AutoCAD...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Quickly convert and resize images in more than 20 image formats...
- Create your own maps or import digital ones from other applicat...
- Search and query data from databases.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Transfer data between GPS units and your PC.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Change the summary information of PDF files.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit screens, and send or paste them into presentat...
- Create stunning picture collages on your Windows PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content