From Pete Stewart Software:
View images, view and edit metadata, make slide shows and collages, print images, map images on Google Maps or Bing Maps, add GPS info to images, produce GPX files for use with other programs, query the Windows Desktop Index, scour a website for images, export metadata to spreadsheets, resize images, watermark images, mail images, convert images to and from common formats.
What's new in this version: Version 5.6.10 adds a Review mode for easy metadata tagging, improved GPX support, and numerous bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Convert and add watermarks and text to your images.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Convert and modify multiple images at once.
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content