Image Info is an AppleScript library which returns information about image files without loading the whole image into memory. Because it does not need to open the whole image, it returns the info very quickly.
It can return the resolution, width, height and color mode of a dozen common image file types, including TIFF, JPEG, PICT, EPS and GIF.
Scripts can be written using Image Info to quickly find images which have a color mode of RGB, or list images which have a low resolution, and more.
Several scripts are provided.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for vector EPS's, returning document fonts and colors
- Added TIFF encoding info (Mac, IBM)
- Added EPS encoding info (Binary, Ascii)
- Added EPS type info (Raster, Vector)
- Added EPS compression info (JPEG)
- Added Photoshop extra channels info
- Added a "Sort by Resolution" example script
- JPEGs now return their info a bit faster
- Fixed resolution info from very large TIFFs with very high resolutions
- Fixed returned resolutions for EXIF type JPEGs
- Fixed Ph... See all new features »