It can return the resolution, width, height and color mode of a dozen common image file types, including TIFF, JPEG, PICT, EPS and GIF.
Scripts can be written using Image Info to quickly find images which have a color mode of RGB, or list images which have a low resolution, and more.
Several scripts are provided.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for vector EPS's, returning document fonts and colors
- Added TIFF encoding info (Mac, IBM)
- Added EPS encoding info (Binary, Ascii)
- Added EPS type info (Raster, Vector)
- Added EPS compression info (JPEG)
- Added Photoshop extra channels info
- Added a "Sort by Resolution" example script
- JPEGs now return their info a bit faster
- Fixed resolution info from very large TIFFs with very high resolutions
- Fixed returned resolutions for EXIF type JPEGs
- Fixed Ph... See all new features »