From Special K Software:
Image In Focus software combines various out of focus images to create a single Montage composite in-focus images. Various microscope or digital camera images, each taken with a different focal plane can be combined (or stacked) into one perfectly in-focus picture. Each image, with a different portion in focus, is used to perfect the focus for the composite in-focus image. Sophisticated algorithms are used to make the best focus image possible. You can save, edit or directly print the image that you have created.
No new hardware is needed, as this software combines images you have already taken with your existing equipment. It is compatible with all cameras and optical and digital microscopes which can create digital image files. All features are user controllable, so that you get the maximum enhancement with a wide variety of different images. In 'auto' mode, these features are automatically optimized. This is why Image In Focus is recognized as the best value available.
What's new in this version: Version 3.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Overlay up to 8 images or text in any relative position.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Edit and improve your digital photos.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create new images or edit existing photos with a set of brushes...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Enhance your digital photos with one-click optimization and adv...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Organize, edit, enhance, share, and archive your photos.
- View previews of images in a slide show.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Resize all your images, photos / pictures in JPEG, PNG, GIF, or...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Manage your collection of digital photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create printable calendars with photos or pictures.
- Describe the content of image, video, and audio files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: