The Colour-Science Image Editor is a very fast workflow image editor. Images are precorrected with the automatic i2e image enhancement. Editing can be done with a minimum of clicks and movements. It is the ideal software if you have to preview and edit a large number of images in short time. Image Editor is used in many professional photo labs to enhance customer orders before printing.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create fractal images using four generation functions.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Edit and optimize images, retouch your photos.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Turn your photos into cool looking vintage and retro snaps.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, edit, manage, and upload your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Apply various artistic effects to your photos.
- Apply various effects to a group of your images.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Describe the content of image, video, and audio files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Change sizes of your photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create enterprise-class Web-based client/server applications.
- Create, organize, and edit photo albums with audio clips and te...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0