The Colour-Science Image Editor is a very fast workflow image editor. Images are precorrected with the automatic i2e image enhancement. Editing can be done with a minimum of clicks and movements. It is the ideal software if you have to preview and edit a large number of images in short time. Image Editor is used in many professional photo labs to enhance customer orders before printing.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Apply watermarks on your images and photos.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create, share and print at home personalized photo books, calen...
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Make a cross-stitch pattern digitally.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0