CNET Editors' reviewThis application creates a hidden toolbar of sorts for categorizing and launching your favorite sites, although its trial is unreasonably short. After installation, IeToolbox places an icon on the IE toolbar that becomes viable after a system reboot in many instances. Once opened, this tool's neat interface sits on the sidelines of your browser window. Unlike IE's traditional Favorites list, you can group your favorite URLs, Web search engines, e-mail locales, and banking and movie spots. It can store your personal-form data to quickly fill in Web forms and devise important notes to remember. You can also password-protect specific areas such as your account information. Additionally, this application can access files stored on your PC, features a calendar add-in, and lets you create more to access other areas on your system you deem important. You'll only have 10 days to check it out, but users inundated with a lengthy IE Favorites list will truly appreciate the organization this program provides.
From EzTools Software:
Passwords & Notes keeper, Form Filler, File Viewer, Favorites Viewer/Searcher, and QuickLinks toolbar plug-in for Internet Explorer. IeToolbox is an ExplorerBar like the IE Search and Favorites sidebars, and hides away when not needed. IeToolbox features: Well-behaved: no adware, no spyware. Unobtrusive: no annoying 'in your face' popup windows. Secure: your passwords and notes are encrypted with strong encryption.
Now your passwords will always be 'right there' for you in IE when you need them. And IeToolbox can even fill-in the account name/user name/password automatically for you. And there is also a Notes tab where you can enter notes, such as transaction details, or anything that is important to you. You can even use it as a ToDo list. IeToolbox is also a file viewer for viewing local webpages and graphic files.
More Products to Consider
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Convert over 20M YouTube to MP3 music clips and ringtones.
- Download and convert videos, including YouTube to MP3, M4A, FLV...
- Store and manage your passwords.
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Store, manage, and protect your important information, document...
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Manage and secure your private information using blowfish encry...
- Convert multiple Youtube videos to various formats.
- Memorize your passwords and get quick and secure access to them...
- Store and protect your passwords and other sensitive informatio...
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads.
- Protect your notes with this encrypted, attractive notetaker fo...
- Download and convert any YouTube video into your favorite forma...
- Manage your passwords in a secure and automated environment.
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Recover lost passwords for Lotus Notes user ID files.
- Extract music from YouTube movies as MP3 files.
- Generate, memorize, and use unpredictable passwords on the Web.
- Download video and music from YouTube.
- Manage, view, and find your documents and password-protect docu...
- Manage your address book, schedule, notes, to-do, anniversaries...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0