From Angelo Scicolone:
IconCleaner is a small application program that allows you to delete files' and folders' custom icons. Simply drag a folder over the IconCleaner window and it will erase all custom icons inside that folder. You can choose to delete only documents' icon or folders' icon.
What's new in this version: IconCleaner 1.1.4 correctly cleans icon top-level folders.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Replace all aliases inside a folder with the files they are ref...
- Complete new set of folder icons.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Deletes custom icons from folders.
- For decoding yEnc encoded files and Palm Doc files.
- Show/hide/open/delete invisible files and folders.
- Creates custom folder icons from any other icon by drag & drop.
- Analyze & adjust MP3/AAC files to have same volume.