From Angelo Scicolone:
IconCleaner is a small application program that allows you to delete files' and folders' custom icons. Simply drag a folder over the IconCleaner window and it will erase all custom icons inside that folder. You can choose to delete only documents' icon or folders' icon.
What's new in this version: IconCleaner 1.1.4 correctly cleans icon top-level folders.
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- For decoding yEnc encoded files and Palm Doc files.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Analyze & adjust MP3/AAC files to have same volume.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Carbonization of the popular Usenet newsreader.
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Cleans audio captured from vinyl, shellac records.
- Complete new set of folder icons.
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Scriptable text editor with many features.
- AppleScipt to lock/unlock all files in a folder (including nest...