What's new in version 2.5.0
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 Compatibility.
- Mac OS X 10.7.2 Lion Compatibility.
- Changed the mode switching toolbar to default Mac OS X toolbar buttons.
- It is now possible to import your complete CandyBar collection, leaving the complete structure intact!
- Fixed a crash when entering an empty value in one of the info fields. (Author, URL, etc.)
- Library action button is now always enabled but the menu items within are enabled/disabled as needed.
- Fixed an issue where the pixelslider remained disabled when selecting a box that contained no icons.
- Changed all scrollbars to small semi-transparent ones.
- When the info switch button was disabled, it was still clickable, fixed that.
- Change the size of the "Icon of the Day" to 340x340 pix for display instead of 256x256.
- Fixed an issue where some IconSites thumbnails did not get loaded.
- Fixed an issue where not all images from an IconFinder search were displayed.
- Changed the default iconsize selector in the preference panel to a round textured one.
- Changed the submode indicator views to a gray textured color instead of black and changed all searchfields to the default ones.
- Changed the switch view button to a round textured one.
- The menu items for view as icons/list now show an indicator for which mode is active.
- Changed the "Show Dock Preview" button, it is now a default button with a blue state when selected.
- Changed the look of the iDrop window to have a dotted stroke now.
- Cleaned up the Quick Export View.
- Changed the loading progression of Customize Mode to a regular spinning indicator.
- The size of the customize view is remembered now when switching modes.
- Changed the look of the icon wells in the customize section. (White = Normal Blue = To be Customized Orange = Customized)
- It is now possible to select another storage location for sharing across computers. (eg. DropBox)
- Restyled the IconFinder view, it shows more icon details now, including the tags and available sizes, even the none-default ones.
- Keywords of downloaded IconFinder icons are now automatically filled in.
- Author info now displays as locked if icon info is copyright protected with the addition of an icon and disabled fields.
- The Splitview of the X-Ray browser is no longer completely collapsable.
- To download IconFinder icons, you can now select multiple icons at ones and drag them to the "Download Box" to download them into the App.
- Changed the Apply / Cancel / Restore Icon buttons to match the new interface.
- Fixed a bug where a zip package got created even when the Cancel button was selected.
- Fixed a bug in Preferences where the library got moved even when the Cancel button was selected.
- Creating a Smart Box now instantly shows the predicate editor panel.
- It is now possible to select a group and show all icons within.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Publisher ChickenByte
- Publisher web site http://www.iconboxapp.com/
- Release date November 30, 2011
- Date added November 30, 2011
- Version 2.5.0
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 20.72MB
- File name IconBox2.5.0.zip
- Total Downloads 1,095
- Downloads last week 3
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 15-day trial, number of icons limited to 250.
- Price $24.99