An icon editor that keeps up with the Mac OS. It provides a standard array of tools, Drag and Drop and contextual menu support, and a unique approach to mask editing.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug where saving an icon onto a file that had no resource fork would change the file type and replace the data fork's contents
- Fixed a crash that happened in Mac OS 8 and 9 when displaying certain error dialogs, such as when an incorrect registration code was entered
- The Apply Icon command now works properly with multiple selections
- Implemented a new method for putting images on the clipboard, to avoid QuickTime bugs that were causing incorrect masking
- In OS ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Reveal the secret legacy of The Order of the Griffin and restor...
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Clear the mystery surrounding the pirate captain and the disapp...
- Zany 1920s role-play board game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: