Icon Brush is an icon editing program for Mac OS X Some benefits of Icon Brush include:
- Support of OS X native .icns files and Windows .ICO files
- Support for 32-bit icons
- Copy and paste icons directly into and out of ResEdit
- Extract and edit ALL icons contained within a file, edit them, and save them back into the file.
- Edit icons of folders
- Save icons into an existing file
- Natively edits Mac OS X .rsrc (swaped resource fork) files.
- Comes with loads of templates for standard things like document icons, extensions, folders, docklings, etc.
- Lots of powerful image editing tools to get your icons looking just right
- AppleScriptable and recordable
- Preview your icon in the dock while you edit it
What's new in this version:
Fixed some issues with OS X 10.2, and a problem with saving Mac OS X resources-in-data fork files. See the release notes for more info.