ISO Workshop is a free application specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion, and burning operations. The program has a very simple user interface that lets you focus on the most important aspects of the process, allowing the program to do the rest. ISO Workshop enables you to extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to ISO or BIN image files, convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format, and burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs. The program supports a wide range of commonly used disc image formats, including ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, CDI, MDF, IMG, GI, PDI, DMG, B5I, and B6I. A built-in disk quality verification feature ensures the highest quality of each burning session. The software has a very intuitive and fairly self-explanatory user interface the enables users with minimal disc burning skills to successfully work with multi-format disc images and create new CD's and DVD's from them.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2 has updated installer and fixed few minor bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Compress video files to transmit them fast over computer networ...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert MP4 files to MP3 format.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Convert WMA/WMV/ASF files to MP3.
- Convert WAV files to MP3 format.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Did what I needed, flawlessly - No AVG toolbar required"
Version: ISO Workshop 3.5
Small, efficient. Converted an old GI format from Sonic/Roxio to ISO in seconds, then it burned the ISO to a CD. Presto.
It would be a plus if it could burn directly from the other formats it can convert from, but since it seems convert them to ISO very quickly, this is a minor ding.
Another reviewer mentioned that installing the AVG Toolbar was required and that there was no way to install the software it without it. This may have been from a prior release. It's now possible to deselect AVG-related installation options, including the toolbar, under the Custom installation.
Overall, very satisfied.
"Forces install of AVG toolbar"
Version: ISO Workshop 3.3
None - did not install
Forces install of AVG toolbar
CNET did not do a good job of policing this software since it forces you to install AVG toobar if you want to install the app. The only way not to install the toolbar is to cancel out of setup.
"Works Fine with ISO"
Version: ISO Workshop 1.5
With Windows 7 64-bit, I was able to create an ISO file in one case without any problems. In another case, I was able to burn an ISO file to a DVD and play it back on my DVD player.
None found yet.
I liked the simplicity of it.
"Won't read, extract, or convert DMG"
Version: ISO Workshop 1.4
Simple to install and understand
Doesn't perform as documented. I got this app because I needed to extract the contents of a Mac OSX DMG file on a machine running Windows, and it claimed to be capable of that.
When I attempted to extract Apple's xcode API, it failed miserably.
It's small and simple to use, but until they get it working as described, it isn't worth the download at this point, try 7-Zip instead.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content