Form 944 is designed so the smallest employers (those whose annual liability for social security, Medicare, and withheld federal income taxes is $1,000 or less) will file and pay these taxes only once a year instead of every quarter. If you previously filed Form 944-SS or Form 944-PR and still qualify for an annual filing status, file Form 944.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Manage your household and personal budget.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Organize and manage your personal finances.
- Set goals and manage your finances.