This program will calculate pronto function hex codes for the IR protocols(a database of protocols is included) for a given device number. Also the program includes a conversion calculator for decimal, hex and binary as well as a Pronto carrier frequency calculator. A decipher codes module is not presently complete. The codes can be saved as text or within buttons in the Tonto .zcf format.
What's new in this version:
- Added Lead Out Calculation for the Akai and Panasonic(old) protocols.
- Added Toshiba protocol.
- Added second Sci Atlanta protocol.
- Fixed a minor rounding error in calculator.
- Changed Proton protocol to agree with Make Hex
1_5_0- not released
- Changed Sony protocols? Lead Out value from message minimum time plus burst off period to overall message time minus the sum of the actual message in microseconds.
- Made Message Time... See all new features »