From Sustainable Softworks:
IPNetSentryX is a simple and intelligent security application which protects your Mac from outside intruders. Unlike most other Internet security products, IPNetSentryX offers basic protection without erecting barriers for the safe use of your Internet connection. There is no need to "punch holes" in a firewall for specific applications you may wish to run. Instead, IPNetSentryX silently and intelligently watches for suspicious behavior, and when triggered, invokes a solid filter which completely bans the potential intruder from your Macintosh. The advantage is you don't need a network expert to configure your firewall or debug compatibility conflicts. Beyond this basic protection, IPNetSentryX offers unprecedented flexibility for specifying what traffic to allow on your network and responding to network events.
What's new in this version:
- Added tab view for selecting firewall interfaces.
- Update document change count to inform user when there are unsaved changes.
- Added "Reject" filter action to explicitly refuse connection requests (send RST).
- Update default configuration to Reject "AUTH" port 113 connection requests used by some mail servers.
- Add "Don't Log" action to allow making any leaf action silent.
- Wait for KEV_DL_PROTO_ATTACHED to insert NKE when PPP connects.
See all new features »