From Sustainable Softworks:
IPNetMonitor provides a set of twelve integrated Internet tools which allow Macintosh users to monitor their connection to the Internet. The tools are designed to help users quickly identify problems, locate where the problem is, and gather data which can be used to solve the problem, either directly or through their Internet Service Provider. The tools include Ping, Trace Route, Name Server Lookup, Who Is, Finger, Monitor, TCP Info, Connection List, Address Scan, and Subnet Calculator, DHCP Lease Renewal and DHCP Test Window. With IPNetMonitor, you can see how the Internet is working, monitor the flow of data to and from your computer, and trace the route by which the data is flowing. This gives you the information to both optimize internet service and diagnose problems. Once you have located a problem, the tool's Who Is feature gives you the name, and often the e-mail address, of the person responsible for that part of the network.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Web authoring tool; HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP...
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Mozilla.org's next generation Web browser.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Perform still-image masking using easy to master interface and ...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Organize your business activity with shared calendars, contacts...
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Transfer files on iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...