From Sustainable Softworks:
IPNetMonitor provides a set of twelve integrated Internet tools which allow Macintosh users to monitor their connection to the Internet. The tools are designed to help users quickly identify problems, locate where the problem is, and gather data which can be used to solve the problem, either directly or through their Internet Service Provider. The tools include Ping, Trace Route, Name Server Lookup, Who Is, Finger, Monitor, TCP Info, Connection List, Address Scan, and Subnet Calculator, DHCP Lease Renewal and DHCP Test Window. With IPNetMonitor, you can see how the Internet is working, monitor the flow of data to and from your computer, and trace the route by which the data is flowing. This gives you the information to both optimize internet service and diagnose problems. Once you have located a problem, the tool's Who Is feature gives you the name, and often the e-mail address, of the person responsible for that part of the network.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Perform still-image masking using easy to master interface and ...
- Displays a graph of memory usage in the Dock.
- Organize your business activity with shared calendars, contacts...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Programmable usb power outlet strip.
- Web authoring tool; HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP...
- Monitors and records all Internet and network activity.
- Mixing and mastering effects suite.
- Mozilla.org's next generation Web browser.