From Solid3dTech Software:
IGES Import for AutoCAD is an IGES file import plug-in for AutoCAD. It allows you to import IGES model into AutoCAD and continue modeling or drafting in 2D/3D. IGES Importer For AutoCAD is the only software that you can import IGES model into AutoCAD and continue modeling/drafting in 2D/3D. Version 1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Locate and manage your AutoCAD DWG files.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Import and convert a 3DM geometric data into AutoCAD geometric ...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Provide DWG file format compatible CAD solution for the AEC and...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Know offensive strategies to turn any gamer into prime-time pla...
- Plot and convert batches of AutoCAD drawings. Drag and drop,Exc...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Generate high-quality, low-poly tree meshes.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Import objects from SketchUp SKP files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Export geometric data to OBJ files.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Import surface and polygon mesh data from PIX files to AutoCAD.
- Import geometric data from OBJ files.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Import mesh data from Wavefront OBJ files.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: