From Nathan Zeldes:
An interactive IFS Fractal generator focused on the Collage Theorem, IFS Lab allows the user to sketch an approximate outline of the desired fractal, then cover it with transformed images of itself to build a collage. The transformed images can be stretched, rotated and translated with the mouse in an easy to use user interface. The attractor can then be rendered by the random iteration algorithm, either in monochrome or in grayscale.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Save multiple Microsoft Excel sheets as images.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View and customize slide shows.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Create clipping paths with several mouse clicks.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Transfer anamorphic 3D illusions onto sidewalks or other surfac...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1