From The Auri Group:
Internet Explorer to PSP (IE 2 PSP) enables you to put your IE favorites on your PSP for use by the PSP Web browser released in firmware version 2.0. It can be tedious to enter all your favorites using the PSP s on-screen keyboard. Luckily there s an easier way to get your bookmarks onto the PSP. Using IE 2 PSP, you can export your Internet Explorer favorites file, and then add them to your PSP s bookmarks in a few simple steps.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Record your Web surfing activity and play it back.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Know what is going on when you surf the Web and protect your pr...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Download only the parts of Web sites that you want.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Block pop-ups, check spelling, save movies and flash animations...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Block pop-ups, magnify your browser, and save all images on a p...
- Clear browsing history and avoid damages made by malicious Web ...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Surf in peace with this pop-up window stopper.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Save Web pages, pictures, and Flash for offline browsing.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Surf the internet via anonymous proxy server.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- FolderView.Net brings Windows Explorer functionality to your ap...
- Enjoy this screen saver on your desktop.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...