From Nuance Communications:
IBM ViaVoice for Mac OS X brings natural, continuous speech voice dictation to Apple's Mac OS X. Optimized to work with this cutting-edge UNIX-based operating system, IBM ViaVoice for Mac OS X brings a new level of accuracy and ease-of-use to voice recognition on the Apple Macintosh computer platform. All aspects of Mac OS X, including Command Center and re-designed Voice Center, use the Aqua OS X look and feel. Mac OS X Edition is also optimized for use with G4 and multiprocessors. Support is also available for specialized vocabularies such as legal and medical.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Port of Mac-on-Linux project.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Manage business database applications.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- TWAIN Data Source Manager.
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Get custom build Desktop Widgets or even Dashboard Widgets on y...
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Voice dictation/speech recognition.
- Puts a number of dog cattle into page setup dialogs.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1