CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
The Hypnobirthing Lite App is a free taster, designed for pregnant Mums to help prepare you for your babys birth. With the help of Hypnobirthing techniques the birth of your baby can be a more comfortable, calm and natural experience and one where you are in control.This app includes an introduction to hypnobirthing techniques including: A short taster of the Hypnobirthing relaxation audio Daily Affirmations feel positive and confident every day of your pregnancy with our text alerts (optional) Birthing Quiz a light-hearted quiz that can be shared on your social networks Hypnobirthing Stories read some real life and truly fascinating birth stories What is Hypnobirthing learn more about this powerful method and how it can empower you to a more comfortable and calm birthing experience.'I LOVE Katharine's relaxation audio, we've both been sleeping so well since we got it'. JaneCreated by Katharine Graves (FHbA, Dip Adv Hyp N-SHAP, MHA, MCRAH) leading hypnobirthing therapist within the UK and internationally. Katharine has a unique breadth of experience in this field having trained with key practitioners of Hypnobirthing including Michelle LeClaire and Marie Mongan. Katharine has a rare depth of understanding of childbirth having trained as a doula with Michel Odent, the leading obstetrician who started water births. Coupled with years of practising complementary medicine, Katharine has created a unique subject area based on the sound fundamentals of Hypnobirthing. Katharine is the mother of four children and has six grandchildren. She also has an ever growing family of hypnobirthing babies.Please note this app is just a taster with only a short introductory audio track, so you can get a feel for how hypnobirthing works. It is designed purely as an introduction to hypnobirthing and does not replace a full course.
What's new in this version: Upgrade link implemented
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Organize, e-mail, and print your recipes.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Organize and create your own personalized cookbook.
- Learn more than 1000 drink recipes.
- Type up hundreds of recipe cards, choose from 65 backgrounds.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content