Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
- Displays HTML source code that exactly matches visible content of the page, but can also show HTML source as it was loaded from the server.
- Shows separate source code for every element currently under cursor allowing to quickly browse through the source as your cursor moves across the page.
- Allows viewing HTML source code in Internet Explorer modal dialogs.
- Can be used to browse HTML source code in any program that uses Internet Explorer internally - Html Help like this document for example.
- Allows executing of custom user scripts in a context of any web page currently loaded in Internet Explorer.
- Lets browsing subdocuments hierarchy of FRAME and IFRAME tags.
- Allows executing of "Break At Next Statement" command to break script at the next statement and attach a script debugger to Internet Explorer (script debugger has to be installed on a local machine).
- Handy HTML, CSS and Script syntax highlighting.
- Displays properties and current style of HTML tags.