Camboard the K-12 software company have published How a Computer Works is the ultimate guide and reference tool. Packed with stunning simulations and excellent graphics this guide brings the inside of a Windows PC to life. A fascinating and absorbing overview of what's happening inside a computer. Includes comprehensive guides to the main components of your computer. Explains the technologies that make up a computer.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Instantly hide windows and mute speakers.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Prevent errors and repair computer problems.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Save your eyes by making your display's brightness adapt to the...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Scan your computer for embedded threats and add an additional l...