Camboard the K-12 software company have published How a Computer Works is the ultimate guide and reference tool. Packed with stunning simulations and excellent graphics this guide brings the inside of a Windows PC to life. A fascinating and absorbing overview of what's happening inside a computer. Includes comprehensive guides to the main components of your computer. Explains the technologies that make up a computer.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Instantly hide windows and mute speakers.
- Fix and repair .EXE errors on your Windows PC.
- Prevent errors and repair computer problems.
- Retrieve information about your computer's hardware.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Save your eyes by making your display's brightness adapt to the...
- Image driver.
- Scan your computer for embedded threats and add an additional l...
- Transport your working environment, files, and e-mails.