From Wooden Brain Concepts:
Prospective home buyers can track details of homes in a personalized fashion, easily enter home features with pop-up menus and check boxes, store pictures, take their own notes, schedule visits with iCal, make financial calculations, budget improvements, compare neighborhood home values, keep their realtors up to date, and much more.
What's new in this version:
- Major compatibility updates for newer OS X versions and architectures.
- iCal and Safari integration now working again for OS X Snow Leopard.
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Turn Adobe Illustrator into a landscape design tool.
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Home automation server that provides complete control in one ea...
- Let your computer express itself.
- Forecast and track your cash flow.
- Catalog, browse, share books, movies, music, video.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content