From RMS Multimedia:
Learn about building a homemade studio using most of the equipments that you have at home. It is really very entertaining to have a home studio. For the moments when your creativity is at high, create musical arrangements or record music in one personalized CD. In this course there are all of the procedures to set up a homemade studio, outlines of connection of the equipments, recommended software, and techniques of production professionals. Mix and master with professional quality. Version 1.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Manage multiple hosts files, parse Wildcard and Regular Express...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Fulfill requirement of all kinds of vcd authoring/burning needs...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Plan, track, and manage equipment effectively, control internal...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Place a clock with calendar and reminders on your desktop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: