From AMS Software:
Home Photo Studio is powerful and easy-to-use photo editing software offering a complete set of image manipulation tools. Thanks to a convenient interface and a detailed help system, the software is simple to learn but provides enough options to keep any photo enthusiast creatively occupied. With Home Photo Studio, you can view and edit your digital shots. Photos can be retouched, color can be enhanced, red eye can be removed, and blurred images can be made clearer. All of these changes can be made with a click of the mouse.
What's new in this version: New version adds pseudo HDR and 3D reflection effects. Now it supports English, French, Spanish and Italian languages.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Decorate your desktop with an amazing tree in the form of heart...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Enjoy watching 3D dinosaurs world on your Windows desktop.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Protect your kids from negative impact of the Web.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Design digital albums with more than 250 in-built templates.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Edit, convert, and manage your photos.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: