Professional, fast and easy make cover design and printing CD/DVD standard or custom disc cover labels on MacOSX.
Mac cd label maker is a great way to create professional looking CD, DVD or jewel case using our templates library and mac image effects.
The Home Disk Labels is a simple and intuitive mac CD/DVD label software for creating, disc covers, tray inserts, mini CD disks, etc., with numerous professionally designed templates, large collection of clipart and backgrounds. Modify image objects by applying image masks and Core Image filters, add Power text and circle text text blocks, add your own pictures in various supported formats.
Text, graphics, images and backgrounds can be easily added to your documents as well as various shapes containing color gradients and images. Link text between multiple text objects, wrap text around overlapping objects. Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, or text file.
Mac CD Label Maker Main Features:
- Easy and intuitive cd label maker interface
- Image libraries and pre-made label templates
- Label Paper formats (Avery, APLI, A-One, Canon, Data Becker, Decadry, Epson, Fellowes, Herma, Memorex, Neato, etc.)
- Powerful label printing features
- Implemented Mac Barcode types (UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 128, and Code 39)
- Editing Images (Core Image Effects, 3D Effects, Custom Image Effects)
- Text Effects (Circular Text, Power Text, Text Runaround mode)
- Advanced Graphic Options
- Cover templates for jewel case and CD/DVD disc case inserts and booklets, Mini CD, and other media.
- Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, Text File, etc.
- Export your disc label cover design to JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIFF, and more image formats.
- Custom mac CD cover designed labels and formats support.
- Save your label as a CD Label Maker document, or as a PDF, TIFF, Postcript file.
In addition to standard Object Tools used to create lines, curves, circles, squares, the Home Disk Labels has Power Text support. Reshape the curve, edit text, and change letter spacing, fill it with color or gradient, or images. You can also use the Bezier Tool to create interesting and dynamic shapes for your graphic images. Numerous image effects, like opacity level and image mask, in combination with other settings allow you to make visually stunning effects.
What's new in this version:
DVD cover templates added, minor bugs fixed, functionality improved.