Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X Yosemite. Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display. Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage. Drag files unto a message window and post properly segmented and encoded binaries with one click. View pictures directly with built-in image gallery. Full support for automatic par2 check and repair, unrar, unzip, and split-file assembly.
What's new in this version:
- Added Copy Self option to aliases.
- Added "Export as nzb..." command for selected files in message list.
- Updated SMTP code to support StartTLS connections on port 587.
- Added option to Hide Activity Window after all connections have finished.
- Column settings can now be adjusted by Cmd-clicking in the message list column headers.
- Improved performance loading image viewer for large subscriptions.
- Fixed the loa...
See all new features »