Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X Yosemite. Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display. Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage. Drag files unto a message window and post properly segmented and encoded binaries with one click. View pictures directly with built-in image gallery. Full support for automatic par2 check and repair, unrar, unzip, and split-file assembly.
What's new in this version:
- Added warning if user attempts to post without an alias established in Preferences.
- Fixed the ability to check periodically for Hogwasher updates.
- Enlarged the message split view dimple and increased the grabbable area for resizing.
- Improved subject analysis for more accurate grouping of files into collections.
- Fixed crash deleting the last file collection in file mode/collection view.
- Fixed another redraw anomaly dele...
See all new features »