Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X Yosemite. Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display. Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage. Drag files unto a message window and post properly segmented and encoded binaries with one click. View pictures directly with built-in image gallery. Full support for automatic par2 check and repair, unrar, unzip, and split-file assembly.
What's new in this version:
- Added location rules for fine control over where downloaded files are saved.
- The Copy Self alias feature now uses the correct From: address.
- Copy Self emails now contain the Newsgroups: header.
- Renamed the "Archive" toolbar button "Move".
- Added optional toolbar button "Copy", as well as "Copy to" and "Move to" menu items.
- The Download Filetype command now works correctly when in text mode.
- The delete but...
See all new features »