Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X Yosemite. Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display. Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage. Drag files unto a message window and post properly segmented and encoded binaries with one click. View pictures directly with built-in image gallery. Full support for automatic par2 check and repair, unrar, unzip, and split-file assembly.
What's new in this version:
- Sped up the processing of new headers.
- Significant performance improvements with large subscriptions.
- Improved selection maintenance when switching between views and modes.
- Fixed display of message dates in nzb files.
- Threads are now expanded when navigating with the space bar.
- Changed default sort order for new subscriptions from subject to date.
- Bandwidth menu now uses turtle icon to indicate when bandwi...
See all new features »