HighRoad is an interactive graphical application for the geometric design of roads and highways. Its intelligent object design and highly intuitive interface allows for fast and flexible design.
Design roads as you always have - graphically. HighRoad uses a fully integrated graphical interface tailored for civil engineers. The program's highly intuitive design means you can pick up HighRoad immediately without being a computer expert or learning complicated commands. HighRoad's interface combined with its built-in intelligence results in fast and interactive road design that produces results quickly.
Tailored graphical interface Developed by a road design engineer for road designers, HighRoad uses familiar civil engineering terms, tools and graphics. Instead of using lines and groups of lines to construct roads on screen, you design with intelligent objects such as kerbs, cross sections, pavements and batter slopes. Fast algorithms together with automatic design functions make design fast and easy.
What's new in this version:
- Features are now exported in 3D DXF exports
- no scale limitation.
- internal changes.
- fix DXF cross sections failure on x-section data entry project
- setting out now has option for vertical offset
- large coordinates in MOSS files
- DXF files with elevation data only in Polyline header
- crash on opening a file created with a recent beta version
- fine tuning wording of Hungarian.
- transition window scrolling bu... See all new features »