Hide Hellion Eye is an application that can remove "red-eye" effect from your photos in batch mode. Using the advanced science technology and heuristic algorithms hhEye is able to detect the human face on the image and corrects red colour without your control. So, everything you need is simply to drag and drop photo to Hide Hellion Eye.
Version 1.3 adds ability to send photos via e-mail, and optimizes face recognition algorithm.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 adds ability to send photos via e-mail, and optimizes face recognition algorithm.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Organize, annotate, and share your digital photos.
- Make people in your photos look nice.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Let your photo editing ambitions soar on the big screen.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Capture and edit your images on PC.
- Add Digital bookmarks and protect your photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Share your memories as photo albums.
- Convert your text to word cloud picture.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Make fun photos by putting your face on another body.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:0 stars Be the first to review this product
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works well, but adds ugly watermarks (unregistered)"
Version: Hide Hellion Eye 1.3
It works. Finds faces and removes red eyes in most of the cases. Afterwards all that remains is to remove the "stragglers".
With no warning whatsoever I discover the pictures I processed and saved had ugly watermarks allover them. "Unregistered". :( Where was the red lettering stating that, "you will ruin your pictures", proceed?
It works, but the watermarking is a definitive design flaw. How about limiting the batches to only 5 pictures per batch instead? Or properly warning the unregistered user?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: