HexEdit is a hexadecimal file editor for Microsoft Windows. HexEdit allows the user to view and edit any type of file, no matter what format it is saved in. With a maximum file size limit of 4Gb, HexEdit can cut, copy, paste, insert and delete any amount of data with no decrease in performance with larger files. With unlimited multi-level undo and redo capability, no matter how large the file, HexEdit brings a new level of control over file editing. HexEdit is fully Drag and Drop enabled, and allows files to be dropped into any position in the current document, as well as dragging data from the HexEdit window to create individual files in Windows Explorer. Data can also be drag-and-dropped between separate instances of HexEdit, as well as within the current document.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Perform Web site management tasks via FTP when your sites are o...
- Delete files, activity traces, browsing history securely.
- Back up and secure your files over the Internet.
- Make autorun CDs with no programming skills.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Encryption & compression zip archive software utility.
- Provides descriptions for files and subdirectories.
- Edit binary files using hex editor with advanced features.
- Remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it se...