HexEdit is a hexadecimal file editor for Microsoft Windows. HexEdit allows the user to view and edit any type of file, no matter what format it is saved in. With a maximum file size limit of 4Gb, HexEdit can cut, copy, paste, insert and delete any amount of data with no decrease in performance with larger files. With unlimited multi-level undo and redo capability, no matter how large the file, HexEdit brings a new level of control over file editing. HexEdit is fully Drag and Drop enabled, and allows files to be dropped into any position in the current document, as well as dragging data from the HexEdit window to create individual files in Windows Explorer. Data can also be drag-and-dropped between separate instances of HexEdit, as well as within the current document.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Edit binary files using hex editor with advanced features.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Try this simple, powerful hex editor.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Binary file editor.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Provide data recovery tool, hex, disk, and RAM editor.
- Delete files, activity traces, browsing history securely.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Perform hex and binary code data editing.
- Back up and secure your files over the Internet.