Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Locate the Installer
Find the installer file in your download folder.
2. Open the Installer
Double click the file to open the installer.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from ...Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and t...
- Analyse, remove, archive and restore application files and i...Don't waste time switching apps; switch directly between win...
- Upgrade your Mac to Mac OS X Snow Leopard.Complement your Mac with a menu-based application launcher.
- Update your Mac OS X Lion for Intel-based Macs.Inspect and manage the Dashboard widgets.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.For dictionaries verification & repairing.