The safety training material includes contemporary topics like "Fieldbus in hazardous areas". Certification, marking and labeling, the new ATEX directives are also covered. Lastly it has a guide on how to carry out inspections and maintenance of this equipment to ensure that it remains "safe for use".
Designers, Engineers & Technicians as well as Safety Inspectors and Safety Managers will find it useful. This is the culmination of many man-hours of work, intended to present this subject in a very easy-to-understand format. The pictures, animations and schematics ensure that the learner fully understands the subject. A self assessment test and a Glossary is included. For a fraction of the time and money spent on a classroom course, learn all of these things in the comfort of your home or office.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Get yourself ready for your job interview.
- Prepare for your TOEFL test.
- Build and train your body.
- Explore and learn English from Longman English Dictionary on yo...
- Get prepared for Oracle 1Z0-052 exam.
- Score high in Math SAT by practicing the wining strategy.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Test your knowledge about project management.
- Adjust pitch of an instrument or voice to 2 octaves up or down.