The Harvard reference tool/generator supports Adobe AIR, so this makes it a desktop application. This way you would not need to constantly go online to look for tool, it will sit with some of your applications and will appear when required. The tool has a very basic framework and has been polished with best performance lite techiniques that reduces processor consumption. Unlike most tools this developed exclusively for students by a student. It is an Adobe licenced product which makes them the mediator and that way it it guaranteed to have no malware, or viruses. We do not harvest your machine, but we are happy to recieve your feedback.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Draw graphs for mathematical functions.
- Translate documents, web pages among 53 languages, and access 1...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn to read music and play solfege through assisted practice.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical books and course...
- Get a unique learning experience for technical education.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Access a desktop calendar component for your OneNote applicatio...
- Get a unique learning experience for XML technology.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Capture and manage screenshots of your applications, documents,...
- Perform time-resolved fluorescence anisotropy decay analysis.
- Get your Harvard reference automatically generated for you.
- Shell extensions for 98/ME/2000/XP.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Gather statistics on your stress level based on your computer a...