Hardware Freak is a small utility that will give you various information about your system. You can view CPU, BIOS, Motherboard, RAM Memory, Graphics card, Sound card, Hard Drive, External storage devices, Operating system, Optical Media, Networking, Printers, Keyboard, Mouse, and USB Ports info with ease. If you ever had any question about any of the listed components, this utility will provide you with the answer, giving you the full picture about your system.
What's new in this version:
1) System Summary was added
2) Battery information was added
3) Better hard drive information
5) Hardware Freak now can run in your system background
6) You can add Hardware Freak to your system startup. You can also delete hardware Freak from your startup by performing the same step again
7) Bugs and mistakes were fixed