Handy Address Book Server is a software for address books. View, modify, or administer address books using a Web browser. Define users and set permissions, so address books can be shared among multiple users with varying levels of access. Share contacts among multiple users in an office, make a corporate directory available on your Web site, network your address book for access on multiple computers, or make your addresses available no matter where you travel.
What's new in this version: Version 2.8 added feature to ban specified IP addresses from accessing Handy Address Book Server.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Modify and restore Web pages.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Store all your contact information.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Handle and manage your Web files.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage your Internet security settings.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Organize and manage your tasks, schedules, notes, and other imp...
- Create, manage, and share email contact records.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Let user share account information between many workstations.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage and organize your contact with various features.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Use your Global Address List in Outlook Web Access.
- Record and manage contacts information.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Get a full messaging application with multiple features.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: