From DDH Software:
Medical students and practitioners alike can enjoy the convenience and peace of mind that comes with having all your important patient notes with you atall times! HandEchart has eight total databases intuitively linked together to make gathering clinical patient data a simple process.HandEchart Includes:HandEchart: main patient record chart that follows an intuitive patient encounter. Automatically links to the following databases.ICD9 (sub-set): an abbreviated list sortable by code, descriptor, or category for faster lookupMed List: allows you to chart a patient's meds, dosage, route of administration and more conveniently. Linked to an abbreviated list of drugs which youcan customize to your own practice.Problems List: allows you to list specific patient problems and their resolutionLabList: allows you to easily record labs ordered with templates to enter lab results, check lab result status, etc. Drug List: an abbreviated list of drugs which you can customize to your own practice. This list automatically links to MedList above to make it easy toenter a patient's specific drug regimen.Procedures List: a list of invasive and minor office surgical procedures that can be conveniently entered into the patient's chart.ToDoList: allows you to post handy reminders for patient followup.An area to sketch the location of lesions, scars or surgeries.Ample room for notes.The ability to easily beam your patient records to a colleague as you are "signing out" to them.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Maintain notes for your medical practice.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- Clinical resource on laboratory & diagnostic tests.
- Providing an emergency contact list.
- Create, view, and edit MS Office 2007 documents on your Symbian...
- Patient management for dental professionals.
- Collect all information about obstetrics patients.
- Find the Qibla direction from anywhere in the world.
- Allows residents to track cases & more.
- Keep track of your prescriptions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: