From DDH Software:
Medical students and practitioners alike can enjoy the convenience and peace of mind that comes with having all your important patient notes with you atall times! HandEchart has eight total databases intuitively linked together to make gathering clinical patient data a simple process.HandEchart Includes:HandEchart: main patient record chart that follows an intuitive patient encounter. Automatically links to the following databases.ICD9 (sub-set): an abbreviated list sortable by code, descriptor, or category for faster lookupMed List: allows you to chart a patient's meds, dosage, route of administration and more conveniently. Linked to an abbreviated list of drugs which youcan customize to your own practice.Problems List: allows you to list specific patient problems and their resolutionLabList: allows you to easily record labs ordered with templates to enter lab results, check lab result status, etc. Drug List: an abbreviated list of drugs which you can customize to your own practice. This list automatically links to MedList above to make it easy toenter a patient's specific drug regimen.Procedures List: a list of invasive and minor office surgical procedures that can be conveniently entered into the patient's chart.ToDoList: allows you to post handy reminders for patient followup.An area to sketch the location of lesions, scars or surgeries.Ample room for notes.The ability to easily beam your patient records to a colleague as you are "signing out" to them.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Maintain notes for your medical practice.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- Clinical resource on laboratory & diagnostic tests.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Patient management for dental professionals.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Collect all information about obstetrics patients.
- Store and manage all your private information in one place.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: