A new native Cocoa news reader for reading news on- and offline via NNTP. Halime is a subscription oriented newsreader which helps keep track off different subjects on the net with different, multiple subscriptions. It supports multiple news servers, binary extraction, and a lot more. And above all, it is free! Please note: This is a technology preview missing a lot of features which will be implemented in the next few weeks.
What's new in this version:
- Added sheets for server/groups and SPAM filters
- Added some debugging code for server connection
- Fixed more bugs
- Fixed preferences bugs
- Added additional debug messages to find the "can't download newsgroups problem"
- Added some help text to workaround the above problem so people who can't download newsgroup can still test Halime
- Added "Add Groups..." menu entry to access this function directly from the menu
- Speeded up the downlad of single postings
- ALWAYS D... See all new features »