This program determines half life of radio active elements by using graphs. Half life is defined and the graphs are used to measure the half life of standard samples. Unknown radio active samples are provided. The student can then apply the same technique to these samples and determine their half life. This is an excellent way to present the topic of half life as well as provide a simulation for laboratory work.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Enhance your Web site or presentations with graphs.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Listen to Riviera Radio station.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Plot contour graphs in color from Tecplot files.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Manage and access your whole library of music and videos.
- Broadcast over the Internet like a TV station.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Resize your VB forms automatically without coding.
- Create an ebook in 7 steps. Customize your ebook add links to p...
- Tune into Malaysian's top radio stations.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Keep your URL and HTML content open on your system tray.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Play your favorite audio media and sing your favorite karaoke s...
- Listen to Kicks 96.5 station.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- View the information of the current playing song in Queer FM st...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1