This program determines half life of radio active elements by using graphs. Half life is defined and the graphs are used to measure the half life of standard samples. Unknown radio active samples are provided. The student can then apply the same technique to these samples and determine their half life. This is an excellent way to present the topic of half life as well as provide a simulation for laboratory work.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Color 50 pages of robots.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Live a virtual life in any country.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- View problems you may have faced in your past life.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1