This program determines half life of radio active elements by using graphs. Half life is defined and the graphs are used to measure the half life of standard samples. Unknown radio active samples are provided. The student can then apply the same technique to these samples and determine their half life. This is an excellent way to present the topic of half life as well as provide a simulation for laboratory work.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Enhance your Web site or presentations with graphs.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Listen to Riviera Radio station.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Plot contour graphs in color from Tecplot files.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage and access your whole library of music and videos.
- Broadcast over the Internet like a TV station.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Resize your VB forms automatically without coding.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Tune into Malaysian's top radio stations.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Keep your URL and HTML content open on your system tray.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Listen to Kicks 96.5 station.
- View the information of the current playing song in Queer FM st...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Watch satellite TV and listen to radio stations from all over t...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1