From NirSoft Freeware:
HTTPNetworkSniffer is a packet sniffer tool that captures all HTTP requests or a response sent between the Web browser and the Web server and displays them in a simple table. For every HTTP request, the following information is displayed- Host Name, HTTP method (GET, POST, HEAD), URL Path, User Agent, Response Code, Response String, Content Type, Referee, Content Encoding, Transfer Encoding, Server Name, Content Length, and Cookie String.
What's new in this version: Version 1.30 has added 'Response Time' column, which calculates and displays the time (in milliseconds) passed between the moment that the client sent the HTTP request and the moment that the HTTP server response received by the client.
More Products to Consider
- Display all HTTP requests or responses sent between the Web bro...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Collect, visualize, and analyze Wi-Fi data in a network.
- Manage the PCs on your network over a centralized administratio...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- View and analyze the internet activities on Safari Web browser.
- Make HTTP calls to a list of URLs.
- Record the details of any USB device that is plugged or unplugg...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Look for DNS information of any Website on PC.
- View and analyze the content of CSV or tab-delimited file creat...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send ping request your specific address at a given time.
- Analyze general statistical information about your network.
- Audit installed applications in windows networks.
- Capture and display the cookies of your Web browser.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Remote monitoring, logging & analyzing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content