From NirSoft Freeware:
HTTPNetworkSniffer is a packet sniffer tool that captures all HTTP requests or a response sent between the Web browser and the Web server and displays them in a simple table. For every HTTP request, the following information is displayed- Host Name, HTTP method (GET, POST, HEAD), URL Path, User Agent, Response Code, Response String, Content Type, Referee, Content Encoding, Transfer Encoding, Server Name, Content Length, and Cookie String.
What's new in this version: Version 1.30 has added 'Response Time' column, which calculates and displays the time (in milliseconds) passed between the moment that the client sent the HTTP request and the moment that the HTTP server response received by the client.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Display all HTTP requests or responses sent between the Web bro...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- View and analyze the internet activities on Safari Web browser.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Record the details of any USB device that is plugged or unplugg...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- View and analyze the content of CSV or tab-delimited file creat...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Analyze general statistical information about your network.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Capture and display the cookies of your Web browser.
- Handle requests in the Microsoft IIS Web server remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content