From Westbrook Software:
HTTP Recorder is a tool that allows you to capture and inspect HTTP traffic. For each session (request and corresponding response), it will display the headers, and 4 views of the body: Text, Hex, XML, and Image. It can also be used as a responder to simulate an unavailable system during testing.
What's new in this version: Support for 64-bit Windows.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Source licensing option for 4D components.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Browse and edit text and text-related symbols.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Small, free utility to get http protocol headers.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Learn Japanese alphabet on your own.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: