From Singlestep Technologies:
The HTTP Monitor from Singlestep Technologies is a simple and easy to use monitoring device for determining the opening and serving latency of any web server with just two steps:
The HTTP Monitor opens a TCP port and tracks the open, listen and close times. The results are displayed in an easy-to-read VU meter that visually tracks the actual opening and serving times against the threshold times you have set.
You can customize the HTTP Monitor by adjusting the default settings for:
You can extend the functionality of the HTTP Monitor by connecting the Standard Out to a VNOS Mail Sender or a VNOS TCP Port Widget for notification or restarting a server â?? both of which are included in an inventory of more than 34 programming blocks called Widgets. In addition, you can even post the latencies to a log file using the File Manipulator Widget.
The HTTP Monitor is built in VNOS, a visual programming platform for connecting data flows. Those flows can be from anything that you can talk to using serial, parallel, infrared, wireless, or Ethernet. A fully functional evaluation copy of VNOS is included.
VNOS is a visual, event-driven data-flow platform for connecting, simplifying and managing data, devices and applications on any network. The ability of VNOS to change the way people integrate and manage networks is found in the following key features of its patented architecture:
1. Interoperability between devices and applications. This allows control of and interaction between-- disparate networked devices and applications from any vendor.
2. Visual object orientation. This enables simple and speedy development of applications and graphical interfaces that you can use to interact with and orchestrate all of the information and settings in your system.
3. Efficient event based messaging. VNOS uses an event based notification model that sends precisely the information needed to accomplish a transaction.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Http sniffer.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Front-end for using SSH as a SOCKS proxy.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.