From Deep Sky Technologies:
4th Dimension component which provides a comprehensive set of HTTP and HTTPS request methods for use throughout 4D based projects. HTTP Client Deux provides many automation and management functions for use in writing HTTP request and response processing code. It automatically handles most of the common operations involved in managing HTTP communications in 4D. HTTP Client Deux works "on top" of TCP Deux, another 4D component available from Deep Sky Technologies, Inc.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- 4D component provides cross platform web server.
- Complete SMTP protocol in 4D component.
- Capture HTTP conversations between any HTTP client and server i...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Firewall configuration & management system.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- AOL tool cancels requests/commands that don't respond.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- GUI for OpenSSH tools included with OS X.
- Access and manage a mail server.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: