HTTP BenchMark is an easy-to-use tool for checking web server bandwidth from client side. It can serves several purposes, forexample, it allows to compare several web hosting providers in order toknow wich one has the best Bandwidth It comes with 10 web hostingproviders URL.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- App to load and view logs for many types of servers.
- Database server.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- 4D component for cross platform web log generator.
- Communication tool with a built-in whiteboard for improved coll...
- Comprehensive web page analysis tool.