From Two Pilots:
HTML2PDF Add-on is a library that helps you to convert HTML to PDF using PDF Creator Pilot. The add-on library can produce PDF documents using specific HTML code, text file or text buffer. It supports URL conversion, including image linking. The library includes detailed documentation together with the step-by-step tutorials for the most popular programming languages. HTML2PDF add-on works only with PDF Creator Pilot.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0.88 has updated for PDF Creator Pilot 4.3.3276 and fixed VB samples.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Convert PDF file into HTML format.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Convert PDF, HTML, office documents to plain text.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Convert your PDF files into HTML documents.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create HTML pages out of PDF files.
- Transform your PowerPoint presentations into different document...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Transform VMG Files into various document formats.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Convert word doc/docx, html, rtf, text to PDF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, ...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Convert Adobe Acrobat files to Microsoft Word or HTML format.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Convert PDF files to RTF, HTML, and TXT formats.
- Instantly convert any document into PDF or HTML format.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Convert your PDF files into HTML.