This tool can convert Word documents or Word generated webpages to webpages of the following types: With exact layout and appearance with refined source code; With pure HTML without styles. This tool can get rid of all these garbage: office specific tags; redundant in-line styles; futile tags; redundant table codes. It's useful for those who want to put their Word doucments on web.or transfer in e-mail.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert Word files to HTML/XHTML/TXT/CSV/IMAGE files and clean ...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Clean HTML files for information collection or ebook making.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Save Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF, TEXT, Image, JPEG, JPG, GIF,...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Compare, edit, merge files, and synchronize folders.
- Perform batch conversion of Word files to HTML format.
- Manage document variations and versions within one Microsoft Wo...
- Perform image processing and decode 1D barcodes.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Word 97 patch.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Really clean the junks off"
Version: HTML Cleaner for Word 1.1
File's reduced about 50%, but still looks like before.
Not like other tools, it doesn't clean the HTML simply, but smartly.
Could there be a button in Word, so I can export cleaned HTML directly?
If you have many Word files need to put on Web, this tool really do a good job.
And it's not expensive.