From Timhillone Software:
H264 WebCam Pro is a 16-channel h264 remote video surveillance software for Windows. This software has unique H264 User Name mode to manage dynamic ip address on internet, can directly watch your remote camera via IE browser. It has advanced video motion detection algorithm, various alert functions including Email, FTP, and sound. It can handle up to 16-channels video input and 16-channels of audio input, captures images up to 30 frames per second from USB and analog cameras, TV boards, capture cards etc. This webcam software uses H264 video encoder and AAC audio encoder etc, high quality video and audio effect with a low bandwidth, record file format may be MP4, MOV, FLV, SWF or AVI. The files can played with Windows Media Player or Real Player etc. Manual recording is available, along with scheduled recordings or motion-triggered recording. JPEG image snapshots can be made from video images, and detailed log files and help files are available. Other features include secure Login with a valid user ID and password from Net, automatically restore Net connection. This software has features of both digital video recorder and digital video server, and can work as a stand-alone product or be used to build a powerful surveillance network.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage E-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Create and share training videos, presentations, and screencast...
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Record anything on your PC in Full HD, up to 100FPS, with no la...
- Record videos from your screen, webcam or other video devices o...
- Record screen actions, video, and sound being played back on PC...
- Transfer mail archives from Mac OS to Outlook for Windows.
- Record screen, create interactive screencasts and elearning mat...
- Capture and save sound and video clips under the AVI format.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Definitely try before you buy"
Version: H264 WebCam Pro 3.68
Software appears to be feature packed with all the right options for functions ranging from security monitoring to video conferencing.
Costs twice what is stated for full version.
System requirements for full functionality grossly understated.
Fairly complex, moderate to steep learning curve.
Documentation poor and minimal.
Some bugs, especially related to storage drives.
Installed on a Dell Studio 17 Vista 64 bit with multiple drives and cameras, intended to record vehicle and driver activities while tractor-trailer is in operation.
Installation was smooth and required little user input. Program started minimized, and with several default internet settings. Replaced those settings with mine, which involves two low end USB cameras and one built in on the computer.
Controls for adjusting cameras failed to operate at all.
Setup for normal and motion detection operations was straight forward. However, actual recordings were placed across several drives, despite having allowed only one drive to be used. That drive was repeatedly misidentified (as were the rest).
Actual recording of just three cameras was poor at best with minimal frame rates and frame sizes in normal (continuous) record mode. Motion detection was just as poor, causing viewing software (multiple) to crash.
Referencing the documentation proved useless. The docs appear to be from a much older and less capable version of the software, and also appear to be a translation from another language using automated software.
My computer is considered fairly high end (it's got all the bells and whistles), but it became obvious after a few days that a far more powerful computer would be needed for just the most basic of tasks when it comes to direct recording from cameras. I did not go beyond that in testing, since the software failed it's proposed primary function tests.
Even if you have the latest and greatest in computer technology, I recommend you definitely run every conceivable test before you pay for the software. Concurrent recording from more than one camera will require multiple high end processors and lots of very fast RAM, far more than what is stated in the system requirements. You will also need a very large primary drive (Drive C), the only drive it seems to correctly identify.
"nice outlook which look like real DVR"
Version: H264 WebCam Pro 3.63
nice looking outlook
when first time downloaded and installed, it said 21 days trial expired! I have not even run the application yet!
bad reputation for trial, not even started yet it prompt message that trial expired!
"Very nice program, video is very clearly!"
Version: H264 WebCam Pro 2.02
Very nice program, video is very clearly!the interface is incredibly elegant. Very crisp (GIF;) ) and very logical. I like it a lot.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content